Saturday, May 11
8 p.m., Williams Center
Finale: A Black Tie (optional) Evening
Be sure to save this date!
Saturday, May 11, 2002
8 o'clock p.m.
Williams Center, SUNY Fredonia
Black Tie Optional
Print out the Response Card and return by May 1, 2002.
For a night to remember, stroll through the Williams Center for entertainment and culinary delights...
Dance under the stars in the Golden Ballroom until 11 p.m. to The Chameleon with Bandleader Steve Swanson, '79 & '90 and dine on:
Enjoy the classical elegance of the Fredonia Honors Brass in café Glitz or sing along with the Roaring Rebrics while pleasing your palete with:
- Steamship Round of Beef
- Crab Cakes with Pommery Mustard Sauce
- Dazzling Desserts - Brie and Apple Strudel with Walnut-Honey
- Pecan Pie with Caramel Sauce and Whipped Cream
- Top Shelf Open Bar
Tap your toes in the Shimmering Spot to the sparkling sounds of the New Natatorium Jazz Perspective and the Latin Jazz Combo while indulging in:
- Chilled Jumbo Shrimp
- Glistening Array of Fresh Fruits and Cheeses with Yogurt Dipping
- Wine Bar with Champagne
- Scallops with White Wine, Shallots and Herb Butter
- Wild Mushroom Ravioli with Basil Cream Sauce - Selection of Fine
- Signature Desserts along with Chocolate and Almond Biscotti
- Espresso Beverages with Flavored Coffees and Assorted Liqueurs
Saturday, May 18
Commencement - Honoring our newest alumni.
|Back to Top
"Celebrating 175 years...Where success is a tradition"
© 2001-2002 SUNY Fredonia