This website works best with a current browser. Update your browser from

Reinstatement Policy

A student who voluntarily terminates enrollment from the college may return to the college through the reinstatement process if they had at least a 2.0 cumulative grade point average at the time of withdrawal.

Applications for reinstatement can be obtained from the Office of Admission or the Office of Student Affairs.

You can also download the form in Microsoft Word or PDF format below:
Printer icon Word - 36 KB | PDF icon PDF - 94 KB

Page modified 12/7/15