Welcome to the Veterans Affairs Office!
The State University of New York at Fredonia Veterans Affairs Office welcomes all
active duty service members, veterans, and dependents, and strives to assist them
with the transition from military to academic life.
The mission of the Veterans Affairs Office is to:
- Support active duty service members, veterans, and dependents to maintain a diverse
and highly qualified student body, faculty, and staff
- Commit to certifying accurate and timely veterans educational entitlements while striving
to maintain a high level of customer service in assisting our students achieve their
- Assist students in making the transition from military to academic life by providing
them with the access to information, tools and services that they maybe entitled to
- Provide and continue to expand on-campus military-friendly services and programs
- Adopt a Military Student Bill of Rights and participation in the Service Members