UPCOMING IMPORTANT DATES
MAIN CENTER - CAMPUS
9/27/18 OPEN HOUSE & Family Pot Luck Dinner 5:15 - 6:45 PM
SCHOOL AGE - WHEELOCK
9/4 First day of Before and After School Program
9/4 - 9/13 Full Day Holiday Program for UPK/K
10/8 Full Day Holiday Program
10/12 Half Day Holiday Program
10/19 Half Day Holiday Program
10/25 Lights on AfterSchool! Open House 4:00-6:00pm
10/26 Full Day Holiday Program
3PK - ST. HYACINTH'S
9/4 First day of 3PK for the 2018-2019 school year
Our Mission Statement
The Campus and Community Children's Center provides quality, developmentally appropriate care and education to the children of student and working families. The center partners with parents and provides a model of advocacy for children, families and teachers.
The Campus and Community Children's Center will:
- Provide for the health, safety and well being of children and families.
- Provide a developmentally appropriate environment that allows children the opportunity to enhance their social, emotional, physical and cognitive growth.
- Respect the dignity, worth, and uniqueness of each individual child, family and colleague.
- Promote pro-social behavior, nonviolence and conflict resolution.
- Respect cultural diversity and promote gender equality.
- Work in partnership with parents, communicating regularly to bring greater consistency between home, center and school.
- Commit to a leadership role in public policy regarding issues of care and education.
- Commit to a philosophy of lifelong learning and maintaining a standard of excellence.
Center Early Care & Learning Program (Main campus): 7:30 am - 5:30 pmSchool Age Progams (Wheelock Campus):Before School: 7:00 am - 8:45 am;After School: 2:30 pm - 5:30 pm;Holiday: 7:30 am - 5:30 pm;Summer Day Camp: 7:30 am - 5:30 pm3PK Program (Dunkirk campus):Full day: 8:00 am - 2:30 pm;Part day: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm;AM Wrap around: 7:30 am - 8:00 am,PM Wrap around: 2:30 pm - 5:00 pm;Dunkirk UPK Wrap around: 11:00 am - 2:30 pm or 11:00 am - 5:00 pm.