SUNY Fredonia Travel Packet for Fall 2011: Word PDF
5/1/12 AAA Dunkirk Office is closed - other options are: Jamestown 716-488-1981 and Orchard Park 716-675-4454
Statement of Automobile Travel (Blank Form): XLS
NYS Hotel Tax Exempt Form: PDF
NYS Hotel Tax Exempt Letter: PDF
Method I Meal Reimbursement Rates: Word
Method II Meal Allowance Breakdown: XLS
Travel Voucher (Blank Form): XLS (New - SFS ready)
Obtain up-to-date information about travel reimbursement, both domestic and foreign, by linking to:
After you have obtained your per diem rate information, you can determine the Breakdown of your Meal Allowance using the following chart:
The mileage reimbursement rate, as of 1/1/13, is 56.5 cents per mile.
The prior mileage reimbursement rates were 55.5 center per mile (effective 7/1/11 - 12/31/12), 51.0 cents per mile (effective 1/1/11 - 6/30/11) and 50.0 cents per mile (effective 1/1/10-12/31/10).
A Dozen Ways to Speed Up Your Reimbursement
- Travel Authorization must be submitted before the trip.
- Account numbers (including sub-account) must be included on Travel Authorizations.
- Supervisor's signature is required on Travel Vouchers.
- Conference brochures must be attached to voucher.
- Flight or train ticket stubs must be attached to voucher.
- Original hotel receipts are necessary when claiming per diem.
- Attachment of "Statement of Automobile Travel" needs to be included when claiming personal car mileage.
- Dates & Times of departure & return must be completed.
- A memo justifying an over per diem for lodging expenses.
- Social Security number must be provided. We cannot process a voucher without it.
- Home Address, including Zip Code is a must.
- THE STATE DOES NOT REIMBURSE TRAVELERS FOR NEW YORK STATE TAXES.