Once a department hires a student, the student must come to the Student Payroll Office to complete the necessary paperwork. Proper identification must be shown at that time as listed here. One form of ID from List A OR one form of ID from list B AND C are required to process employment.
Documents that Establish Both Identity and Employment Eligibility
Documents that Establish Identity
Documents that Establish Employment Eligibility
1. U.S. Passport or U.S. Passport Card
2. Permanent Resident Card or Alien Registration Reciept Card (Form I-551)
5. In the case of a nonimmigrant alien authorized to work for a specific employer with Form I-94 or Form I-94A bearing the same name as the passport and containing an endorsement of the alien's nonimmigrant status, as long as the period of endorsement has not yet expired and the proposed employment is not in conflict with any restirctions or limitations indentified on the form.
6. Passport from the Federated States of Micronesia (FSM) or the Republic of the Marshall Islands (RMI) with Form I-94 or Form I-94A indicating nonimmigrant admission under the Compact of Free Association Between the United States and the FSM or RMI
|1. Driver's license or ID card issued by a State or outlying possession of the United States provided it contains a photograph or information such as name, date of birth, gender, height, eye color, and address.
2. ID card issued by federal, state, or local government agencies or entities, provided it contains a photograph or information such as name, date of birth, gender, height, eye color, and address.
3. School ID card with a photograph
4. Voter's registration card
5. U.S. Military card or draft record
6. Military dependent's ID card
7. U.S. Coast Guard Merchant Mariner Card
8. Native American tribal document
9. Driver's license issued by a Canadian government authority
For persons under age 18 who are unable to present a document listed above:
10. School record or report card
11. Clinic, doctor, or hospital record
12. Day-care or nursery school record
1. Social Security Account Number card other than one that specifies on the face that the issuance of the card does not authorize employment in the United States.
3. Certification of Report of Birth issued by the Departement of State (Form DS-1350)