Outdoor Facilities

Outdoor facilities include ten lighted tennis courts, two basketball courts, baseball field, softball field, track, a soccer field used solely by the varsity soccer teams, and three full-sized practice soccer fields.


Fredonia's newly remodeled asphalt tennis courts are complete with an underground drainage system and stadium lighting.


The baseball field is named after William Ludwig, who was the first baseball coach and served from 1950-70 and 1975-80.


This new field gives the women's softball team the opportunity to compete on campus for the first time since the team began in 1996.

Located parallel to Steele Hall, the full-sized regulation game field is groomed and maintained throughout the year and is used solely by the soccer teams.

The soccer field was the site of the 1995 NCAA Division III Regional Championship, as well as the 1998, 1999 and 2000 ECAC and 1998 and 1999 SUNYAC tournaments.


The eight-lane outdoor tartan surface track has hosted two conference championships (2000, 2001).


Page modified 8/22/08