Department of Sport Management Majors Club
The Sport Management Club supports the mission of the Department by being a student-run organization with the purpose of:
• Assisting in the education and preparation of future leaders, practitioners and managers in the professional field of sport, health, wellness and human performance;
• Actively engaging in community, college, school, departmental programs and activities;
• Assisting with the recruitment of new majors and fostering connections with program alumni;
• Providing a forum to enhance career networking and opportunities to discuss and resolve issues relative to sport, health, wellness and human performance
• Serving as positive role models and quality representatives of the Department of Sport Management and Fredonia.