Fredonia Office of Campus Life
Campus Life Staff
- Michael Lemieux is the Director of Campus Life. Mike oversees all entities within the Campus Life
department, including: Campus Activities, Summer Orientation, Commencement, Greek
Life, Campus Ministries, room reservations, Williams Center operations, and Volunteer
and Community Services. Mike received his Bachelor's of Arts degree from Fredonia
and his Master's in Education in Student Personnel and Counseling from SUNY Buffalo.
- Mark Suida is the Assistant Director of Campus Life and Coordinator of Leadership Studies and
the Leadership Minor. Mark supervises the ELDP and LDP workshops and is responsible
for the Leadership Resource Library, the Leadership training room, and the Leadership
Interns. Mark received his Bachelor of Science in Communication and his Masters of
Science in Student Personnel from Buffalo State College.
- Rachel LaPaglia is the Assistant Director of Campus Life. Rachel is the advisor to Spectrum Entertainment
Board, and provides assistance for special programs and daily events. Prior to her
current position, Rachel was the Graduate Assistant in Campus Life for one year. Rachel
received her Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration and Marketing from
Fredonia, and her Master's degree in Higher Education and Student Affairs Administration
from Buffalo State College.
- Jacob Czelusta is the Assistant Director for International Student Services. Jacob advises international
students on visa related matters, life in the United States and a myriad of other
issues. He is also responsible for implementing programming for international students
to help facilitate a stronger connection with Fredonia and other students. He received
his Bachelor of Arts in History and Master of Science in Higher Education and Student
Affairs Administration from SUNY Buffalo State.
- Lisa Noody is the Campus Life secretary. Lisa is responsible for room reservations for special
events in the Williams Center and in the Academic Buildings. She is also responsible
for approving posters and fliers to be posted on campus, supervision of work study,
payroll, and general office management. Lisa is the first point of contact for Campus
- Joyce Harvard Smith is the Coordinator of Volunteer and Community Services, an office within the Campus
Life department. Joyce is responsible for working with the Dunkirk and Fredonia social
service agencies to provide student volunteers in order to assist the agencies' mission.
Joyce received her Bachelor's Degree from West Liberty State College, in West Virginia,
and her Master's Degree in Counseling from West Virginia University.
- Daniel Tedesco is the Graduate Assistant in the Office of Campus Life. Daniel is in charge of reservations
for The SPOT in the Tim Horton's cafe, FSU4U, and renting out the display cases in
the Williams Center. Daniel received his Bachelor of Arts in Social Studies Adolescent
Education at Fredonia and is currently pursuing his Master's of Science in Education
degree in TESOL at Fredonia.