SUNY Fredonia Office of Campus Life
Campus Life Staff
- Michael Lemieux is the Director of Campus Life. Mike oversees all entities within the Campus Life department, including: Campus Activities, Summer Orientation, Commencement, Greek Life, Campus Ministries, room reservations, Williams Center operations, and Volunteer and Community Services. Mike received his Bachelor's of Arts degree from SUNY Fredonia and his Master's in Education in Student Personnel and Counseling from SUNY Buffalo.
- Mark Suida is the Assistant Director of Campus Life and Coordinator of Leadership Studies and the Leadership Minor. Mark suprvises the ELDP and LDP workshops and is responsible for the Leadership Resource Library, the Leadership training room, and the Leadership Interns. Mark received his Bachelor of Science in Communication and his Masters of Science in Student Personnel from Buffalo State College.
- Rachel LaPaglia is the Interim Assistant Director of Campus Life. Rachel is the advisor to Spectrum Entertainment Board, and provides assistance for special programs and daily events. Prior to her current position, Rachel was he Graduate Assistant in Campus Life for one year. She is a May 2008 graduate of SUNY Fredonia and holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration and Marketing. Rachel is pursuing her Master's degree in Higher Education and Student Affairs Administration at Buffalo State College.
- Lisa Noody is the Campus Life secretary. Lisa is responsible for room reservations for special events in the Williams Center and in the Academic Buildings. She is also responsible for approving posters and fliers to be posted on campus, supervision of work study, payroll, and general office management. Lisa is the first point of contact for Campus Life.
- Joyce Harvard Smith is the Coordinator of Volunteer and Community Services, an office within the Campus Life department. Joyce is responsible for working with the Dunkirk and Fredonia social service agencies to provide student volunteers in order to assist the agencies' mission. Joyce receive her Bachelor's Degree from West Liberty State College, in West Virginia, and her Master's Degree in Counseling from West Virginia University.
- Daniel Tedesco is the Graduate Assistant in the Office of Campus Life. Daniel is in charge of reservations for the SPOT in the Tim Horton's cafe, FSU4U, and renting out the display cases in the Williams Center. Daniel received his Bachelor of Arts in Social Studies Adolescent Education at SUNY Fredonia and is currently pursuing his Master's of Science in Education degree in TESOL at SUNY Fredonia.