SUNY Fredonia Office of Campus Life
Campus Life Staff
- Michael Lemieux is the Director of Campus Life. Mike oversees all entities within the Campus Life department, including: Campus Activities, Summer Orientation, Commencement, Greek Life, Campus Ministries, room reservations, Williams Center operations, and Volunteer and Community Services. Mike received his Bachelor's of Arts degree from SUNY Fredonia and his Master's in Education in Student Personnel and Counseling from SUNY Buffalo.
- Erin Mroczka is the Associate Director of Campus Life. Erin advises the Spectrum Entertainment Board and Alpha Lamda Delta Freshmen Honor Society, supervises the Williams Center Student Managers, coordinates the "Senior Expo" and provides assistance for special programs and daily events. Prior to her current position, Erin was the manager of the Central Ticket Office for six years. Erin is an alumnus of SUNY Fredonia, with a Bachelor's Degree in Arts and Business Administration and received her Masters of Science in Creativity and Change Leadership from Buffalo State College.
- Mark Suida is the Assistant Director of Campus Life and Coordinator of Leadership Studies and the Leadership Minor. Mark suprvises the ELDP and LDP workshops and is responsible for the Leadership Resource Library, the Leadership training room, and the Leadership Interns. Mark received his Bachelor of Science in Communnication and his Masters of Science in Student Personnel from Buffalo State College.
- Lisa Noody is the Campus Life secretary. Lisa is responsible for room reservations for special events in the Williams Center and in the Academic Buildings. She is also responsible for approving posters and fliers to be posted on campus, supervision of work study, payroll, and general office management. Lisa is the first point of contact for Campus Life.
- Joyce Harvard Smith is the Coordinator of Volunteer and Community Services, an office within the Campus Life department. Joyce is responsible for working with the Dunkirk and Fredonia social service agencies to provide student volunteers in order to assist the agencies' mission. Joyce receive her Bachelor's Degree from West Liberty State College, in West Virginia, and her Master's Degree in Counseling from West Virginia University.
- Rachel LaPaglia is the Campus Life Graduate Assistant. Rachel is responsible for FSU4U and programs in the The Spot. She is a May 2008 graduate of SUNY Fredonia and holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration and Marketing. Rachel is pursuing her Master's degree in Higher Education and Student Affairs Administration at Buffalo State College.