Thinking about applying to graduate or professional school?
HOW CAN THE CDO HELP YOU?
- Graduate School Fair, fall semester. Approximately 50-60 programs attend.
- Individualized counseling for:
- assistance in identifying programs and options
- personal statement and resume reviews
- practice interviews, by appointment or online through InterviewStream, available on the CDO website.
- Petersons Guide to Graduate and Professional Programs (a complete encyclopedia of North American graduate programs) and other print resources at the CDO Library.
The CDO can also...
- help you evaluate whether to go now or later
- provide registration information for required tests
- assist with your application
- review a draft of your application essay
- provide information about financing your degree
- help you decide, from the acceptances you receive, which program is best for you!
Schedule an appointment with a counselor and use the information in our resource area. Get started now by using the online resources: