The CMA All-Star Program was created to highlight those students who are actively
involved within the Center for Multicultural Affairs and who share a passion for diversity
and acceptance on our Fredonia campus.
Want to be a CMA All-Star?
Our All-Stars are students that:
- Maintain the minimum GPA requirements for their department;
- Are continuously active in the CMA and its groups;
- Are involved and show interest in more than one CMA group;
- Desire to make Fredonia a more diverse and culturally pluralistic campus
Our All-Stars get:
- Bragging rights;
- A prize/gift from the CMA;
- A spotlight in our newsletter The Enlightenment
Our All-Stars are chosen by:
- YOU! There will be a voting box; you cast your ballot and the staff will count them
up and figure out the winner.
- Voting will be continuous throughout the duration of the month. At the beginning of
the next month, the All-Star will be announced!
Click here to view the past CMA All-Stars