Daniel Dobey, Ph.D.
Professor, Science Education
Office: TH E240 Phone: (716)673-4651
IntroductionDr. Dan Dobey is professor of science education at SUNY Fredonia. He is a SUNY Chancellor's Award Winner for Excellence in Teaching. He is a former elementary, middle, and high school science teacher. He teaches elementary and middle school undergraduate and graduate science education courses at the university and provides in-service science education to teachers of all levels.
- Elementary, Middle and High School Science Education Courses!
- Science of the Iroquois
- Inquiry Science and Outdoor Science Education.
- Ph.D., Science Education, Syracuse University
- M.S., Biology-Ecology, Science Education, SUNY Geneseo
- B.A., Biology, SUNY Oswego
Copyright (c) 2007 SUNY Fredonia College of Education