Charles Stoddart, Ed. D.
Associate Professor, School Building Leadership
Co-Coordinator of School Building and School District Leadership Program
Office: TH E 236 Phone: (716) 673-3245
Dr. Stoddart has been a teacher, principal, coordinator and a superintendent of schools
for the last 44 years. Currently he coordinates and teaches in the Language, Learning
and Leadership Department courses leading to the Certificate of Advanced Study that
prepares one to be a School Building Leader. Additional courses in Ethics, Testing
and Measurement, Child Abuse, Drugs & Alcohol Abuse and School Fire and Violence Prevention
fill his schedule.
Dr. Stoddart has keynoted numerous gatherings including, Community Colleges, State
Administrative Conferences, County School Boards, and County Music Organizations.
He has particular interests in preparation for the next generation of Administrative
courses leading to the preparation of School Superintendents.
He has served on the Foundations of Excellence Committee, the University Senate, Teacher
Education Club, the Belize Project, P-16 Committee, State Ethics Committee, CIDEL,
EDUCORPS, Chair of Academic and Dispositions Concerns Review Board, Middle States
- Governance, and Honors and Awards Committee.
- B.S. Elementary Education and Related Fields, SUNY Buffalo
- M.S. Administration and Supervision, SUNY Buffalo
- M.S. in Education, Social Studies concentration, SUNY Buffalo
- Ed.D Education, University of Northern Colorado, Elementary Education and Geography