CSTEP services include counseling, career development, tutoring, internships, leadership opportunities,
conference opportunities, group travel, technology, workshops, networking, a newsletter, and recognition of
If you are interested in:
A career in the Sciences, Mathematics, or Technology fields or any of the licensed professions of New York
We can offer you:
- Counseling: Advicing in career and class seletion.
- Internships: Research and career related internships are encouraged and arranged with $$$ support.
- Group Travel: Transportation and payment of travel expenses are provided to selected cultural or career exploration programs.
- Workshops: Presentations on computer skills, résumé writing, and dining etiquette for job interviews.
- Technology: Student laptops will be available for student use.
- Tutoring: Support in Math, English, History, as well as preparation assistance for GRE's, MCAT's, or LSAT's.
- Recognition: Student achievements are celebrated.