Rachael M. Lesher
Houghton Hall Safety Officer
Chemistry Stockroom Manager
SUNY College at Fredonia
209 Houghton Hall
Fredonia, NY 14063
Office: (716) 673-3286
- Graduated Summa Cum Laude (3.81 GPA) from SUNY, College at Fredonia in May 2008 with
a dual Bachelor's degree in Mathematics-Physics and Biochemistry with a minor in Mathematics.
- Awarded the Dingledy Physical Chemistry Award, October 2007.
- Awarded the Physics Department Scholarship Award, April 2005.
- Graduated from Jamestown Community College In May 2003 with a 4.00 GPA and an Associate's
Degree in Science-Mathematics.
- Awarded the American Chemical Society "Excellence in Chemistry" Award, May 2003.
- Awarded the Jamestown Community College Sophmore Chemistry Award, May 2003.
- Awarded the American Chemical Society Chemistry Award, April, 2003.
- Awarded the SUNY Fredonia Alumni Transfer Award, March 2003.
- Placed 68th in New York state (3rd at JCC) on the NYSMATYC exam, Fall 2002.
- Participated in Brookhaven National Laboratory's Energy Research Undergraduate Laboratory
- Placed 32nd in New York state (1st at JCC) on the NYSMATYC exam, Spring 2002.
- In the 25th edition of The National Dean's List, 2001-2002.
Current member of
- Pi Mu Epsilon, National Mathematics Honor Society since April 2008,
- American Physical Society since June 2006
- Sigma Pi Sigma, National Physics Honor Society since April 2006
- Golden Key International Honour Society since April 2005
- Phi Theta Kappa International Honor Society since February 2002