Ms. Krista Bellis
Lecturer, M.S. Science Education 2001, Oregon State University
- teachers General Chemistry Laboratory and Essential Science I
|Dr. James Bowser
Professor, Ph.D., 1976, Duke University
- teaches inorganic chemistry, general chemistry and applied spectroscopy.
|Dr. Matthew Fountain
||Professor, Ph.D., 1994, University of Rochester
- teaches biochemistry, bioorganic, general chemistry, organic chemistry, introductory biology and advanced biochemistry techniques.
|Dr. Matthew Gronquist
||Associate Professor, Ph.D., 2002, Cornell University
- teaches biochemistry, organic and advanced organic chemistry, and organic chemistry laboratory.
|Dr. Mark Janik
||Associate Professor, PhD., 1997, SUNY-Binghamton
- teaches organic and advanced organic chemistry, and organic and general chemistry laboratory.
|Dr. Thomas Janik
||Professor and Department Chair, Ph.D., 1983, SUNY-Buffalo
- teaches organometallic chemistry, analytical chemistry and instrumental analysis.
|Dr. Philip Kumler
||Professor Emeritus, Ph.D., 1967, University of Rochester
|Dr. Holly Lawson
||Associate Professor, Ph.D., 1988, SUNY-Buffalo
- teaches organic, inorganic and general chemistry, and science education.
|Rachael M. Lesher
Lab Coordinator, Houghton Hall Safety Officer, Stockroom Manager, B. S. Biochemistry, 2008, SUNY-Fredonia
- supervises work study students, prepares lab chemicals, sets up lab equipment, inventory control, waste management, ordering & receiving
|Dr. Sherri Mason
||Associate Professor, Ph. D., 2001, University of Montana
- teaches physical chemistry, consumer chemistry, and environmental chemistry.
|Dr. Michael Milligan
||Professor, Ph.D., 1993, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- teaches environmental chemistry, physical chemistry and instrumental analysis.
|Mrs. Shirley Woch
- organizes our department and generally looks out for everyone.