Why Computer Science at SUNY Fredonia is a Leader in the Field
- Our department has one of the best computer science programs in New York State. It offers a unique assortment of programs in Computer and Information Sciences.
- SUNY Fredonia’s programming teams have distinguished themselves in the following competitions:
- The (ACM) Computer Programming Contest. In the Northeast North America Preliminaries, our team ranked
- 2nd. out of 8 teams in 2004
- 2nd. out of 16 teams in 2003
- 3rd. out of 15 teams in 2002
- The annual programming contest organized by the Consortium for Computing in Small Colleges in the Northeast. Our team ranked
- 1st. out of 28 teams in 2005
- 2nd. out of 27 teams in 2004
- 3rd. out of 32 teams in 2002
- For further information about our programming teams visit Computer Science Competition Teams.
© SUNY Fredonia/div>