- The program is geared toward assisting children and adults who stutter in improving their speech fluency.
- Stuttering therapy is provided individually or in groups for 50-minute sessions.
- To enhance the individual's level of fluency in speaking by the training of techniques to minimize the incidence of stuttering and severity.
- The Youngerman Center Clinic operates from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday through Friday during the University Academic Calendar.
- Melissa Sidor, Clinic Director (716) 673-3203
Related Website Links:Stuttering Foundation of America - www.stuttersfa.org
National Stuttering Association - http://nsastutter.org
American Speech-Language-Hearing Association - www.asha.org/public/speech/disorders/stuttering.htm