I worked with the faculty at the University of Swaziland to improve their curriculum in journalism and
mass communication. This was part of a Fulbright Senior Specialist Project in July and August 2002.
- The main administration building
of the University of Swaziland
- The Swazi people are very warm and friendly. Here I enjoyed a
traditional Sunday family meal.
- The Malkerns Valley is just one of many beautiful areas
in the country.
- Traditional Swazi dancing.
- Mkhaya Game Reserve has many animals including white
and black rhinos.
- Zebra in Mlilwane Game Reserve.
return to Personal Page
return to Home Page