Every truth has four corners: as a teacher I give you one corner, and it is for you to find the other three.
International Studies Affiliated Faculty Members
One distinctive advantage of studying at SUNY Fredonia is that faculty - and not graduate students - teach all courses. Our faculty members have a vast experience in teaching, which is always supported by rigourous research and a diverse body of innovative scholarly work. Faculty members are talented individuals coming from different backgrounds and distinct areas of expertise in the social and natural sciences, humanities and the arts. In the classroom, instructors employ an array of pedagogical methods to facilitate the learning process and engage students in research projects.
MEET THE PROFESSORS!
- Dr. Ruth Antosh, Modern Languages
- Dr. John Arnolds, History
- Dr. Alex Caviedes, Political Science
- Dr. Richard Jankowski, Political Science
- Dr. Eric Meringer, History
- Dr. Carmen Rivera, Modern Languages
- Dr. Chiara di Santi, Modern Languages
- Dr. Ted Schawlbe, Communications
- Dr. John Staples, History
- Dr. Jackie Swansinger, History
- Dr. Juan de Urda, Modern Languages
- Dr. Ivani Vassoler-Froelich, Political Science