May 27, 2012-June 30, 2012
Develop your Spanish skills, learn & live Mexican culture
For five weeks-six credits!
· 3 Credits in Spanish language, 3 credits of Mexican culture and literature
· All school materials included (except notebooks, pens and pencils)
· Guest lectures about photography, graffiti, films, etc.
· Visits to markets, artisan shops, and other local business to complete assignments
· Family homestay who provides breakfast and lunch (the biggest meal of the day)
· 4 days guided excursion to Mexico City (includes lodging and transportation)
· Day guided excursions to local museums and archaeological sites, including Monte Alban
· Weekend of ecotourism in the Sierra, lodging and transportation included
· Round-trip airfare Buffalo-Oaxaca and ground transportation to / from airport included
· Weekly service-learning component in indigenous community
For more information, contact Carmen S. Rivera, Fenton 2113, Carmen.firstname.lastname@example.org