Coming this Fall!
PDC Associates Fall Workshop Series
The Associates Program calls upon the talents and expertise of SUNY Fredonia’s faculty and staff to offer professional development programming to the campus community.
View the Fall Workshop Series Schedule
University Leadership Council Webinars
The University Leadership Council provides provosts and academic administrators with expert advice and innovative strategies and practices—tested and proven to work by their peers at other universities across the country—for tackling their most pressing issues. To see the full list of webinars being offered, click here.
Fall 2011 - Spring 2012 "Connections" Mentoring Program
The purpose of Connections is to assist new or mid-career faculty and professional staff with adapting to and growing throughout their lives as members of SUNY Fredonia community. With over 60 mentoring matches made since 2008, Connections offers opportunities for personalized support and professional growth.
Looking for a mentor? Want to learn more about the program? Visit our Connections page.
Join a Renga!
Rengas are a great way to connect with colleagues while exploring a question or topic that has the potential to improve our campus, benefit our community, and advance all of our professional skills and accomplishments. Of course, they are also a great way to have fun and get to know people!
To learn more or to participate, click here.
PDC Service Opportunities
Facilitators needed for Spring/Fall 2012 for our Multidisciplinary Research & Writing Colloquium
For more information, please visit our Colloquium page.
Seeking a Chair for the 6th Annual SUNY Fredonia Teaching and Learning Conference
The Professional Development Center seeks a Conference Chair to organize the 6th Annual Teaching & Learning Conference. The responsibilities of this compensated position, include:
- Applying for grant money to assist with funding the conference
- Developing the conference theme and recruitment of a keynote presenter
- Developing website and advertising content, including advertising to external campus partners
- Communicating with presenters and attendees and the provision of conference-day support
- Overseeing proposal review processes, in collaboration with the PDC Advisory Board
- Overseeing the coordination of the conference program, facilities, technology, and meal planning, in collaboration with the PDC’s instructional support assistant
For questions about the position or to apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org