1 each weck roll, tilaro's
2 oz eye of beef round, roasted/carved
FOR AU JUS, serve on side
1/2 oz beef base
1 oz water
1 oz horseradish, serve on side
1. Mix water and demi glace together thoroughly and bring to a simmer.
2. Carve eye of beef round per order.
3. Serve atop a weck roll with au jus on the side.
Serving size: Entire recipe (5.5 ounces).
Recipe Type: Beef, Sandwich
Author: Dean V. Messina
Week of April 14-18: White Fish w/Mango Chutney
2 each Tilapia fillet, cooked
4 oz mango chutney, see recipe
1. Cook Tilapia according to package directions.
2. Place cooked Tilapia on appropriate serving plate.
3. Top with 2 oz. of mango chutney.
4. Serve with appropriate starch and vegetable.
Serving size: 1/2 of a recipe (7.3 ounces).
Recipe Type: Fish and Shellfish, Seafood
1 each mango, diced
3/4 cup raisins
3/4 cup onion, chopped
1/2 cup bell pepper, chopped
1 each apple, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 cup honey
3/4 cup cider vinegar
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1. Combined all ingredients together thoroughly.
2. Chutney can be served cold or hot. If heating place in a sauce pot and bring to
a boil over medium-high heat, reduce heat and simmer for approximately 30 minutes.
Yield: 2 1/2 cups
Serving size: 1/20 of a recipe (2.2 ounces).
Recipe Type: Sauce, Side Dish