Where do I get the Federal Applications?

The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is available at any high school guidance office or college Financial Aid Office. Renewal reminders are sent via email by the U.S. Department of Education to prior aid recipients in December. If you haven't completed the Renewal Application by the end of January it is suggested that you do so.

File for your federal student aid online!
New student financial aid applicants and their parents prior to completing the FAFSA should access the Department of Education's PIN Registration website at www.pin.ed.gov to apply for a PIN. This PIN serves as your electronic signature.

Link to FAFSA on the Web at www.fafsa.ed.gov 

Page modified 7/3/15