<< Back to Home
The Financial Aid Office consistently strives to establish administrative routines that minimize barriers and to furnish students with adequate resources to meet both their direct and indirect college expenses. The office is committed to both a consistent and equitable approach to the awarding of federal, state, institutional and private need-based financial aid sources. All need-based financial aid is awarded based on the Department of Education’s Federal Methodology formula, an objective and systematic method of determining the family’s ability to meet their educational costs. The Financial Aid Office staff at SUNY Fredonia is comprised of a hardworking, dedicated group that is committed to providing the very best student service possible.
Student Learning Outcomes
- To understand the financial aid timetable and delivery system.
- To have better awareness of individual loan indebtedness and repayment issues.
- To be able to research and obtain outside educational funding alternatives.
- To instill the importance of proper record keeping tied to Financial Aid.
- To assist students in developing their technological skills.
Financial Aid Office Staff
- Daniel Tramuta, Associate Vice President for Enrollment Services
- Megan Mackowiak, Assistant Director for Financial Aid
- Jeremy Corrente, Assistant Director for Financial Aid
- Sarah Miller, Financial Aid Counselor
- Mark Zaffalon, Financial Aid Counselor
- Cheryl Sherman, Clerk II