<< Back to Home
The Financial Aid Office consistently strives to establish administrative routines
that minimize barriers and to furnish students with adequate resources to meet both
their direct and indirect college expenses. The office is committed to both a consistent
and equitable approach to the awarding of federal, state, institutional and private
need-based financial aid sources. All need-based financial aid is awarded based on
the Department of Education’s Federal Methodology formula, an objective and systematic
method of determining the family’s ability to meet their educational costs. The Financial
Aid Office staff at SUNY Fredonia is comprised of a hardworking, dedicated group that
is committed to providing the very best student service possible.
Student Learning Outcomes
- To understand the financial aid timetable and delivery system.
- To have better awareness of individual loan indebtedness and repayment issues.
- To be able to research and obtain outside educational funding alternatives.
- To instill the importance of proper record keeping tied to Financial Aid.
- To assist students in developing their technological skills.
Financial Aid Office Staff
- Daniel Tramuta, Associate Vice President for Enrollment Services
Oversees Admissions, EDP, Financial Aid; Financial Aid Appeals, SAP, Financial Aid
- Megan Mackowiak, Assistant Director for Financial Aid
Federal TEACH Grant, Federal Perkins Loan, Federal Work Study, EDP Financial Review
- Jeremy Corrente, Assistant Director for Financial Aid
Federal Direct Loan Program including PLUS and Grad PLUS, Clerical Supervision, Web
- Sarah Miller, Financial Aid Counselor
Verification, Alternative Loans, Independency Overrides
- Mark Zaffalon, Financial Aid Counselor
Federal Pell Grant, Surveys, EDP Vouchering
- Cheryl Sherman, Secretary I
Travel, Purchase Requisitions, Customer Service Specialist
- Veronica Dylo, Clerk II
Email Correspondence, Dissemination of all incoming mail, Customer Service Specialist