Due to extenuating circumstances the 2013 Green Expo has been cancelled. We apologize for any inconvenience.
In the interest of GOING GREEN we are aiming to do all of our exhibitor/vendor registration for the 3rd Biannual Chautauqua County Green Expo on-line.
If you cannot register via our on-line registration site, for any reason, please contact "Sam" (Sherri A. Mason), Sustainability Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (716) 673-3292.
- Registrations fees for this one-day event are $110. (Non-profits are asked to provide a small donation.)
- The Chautauqua County Green Expo is a non-profit event. All registrations fees are simply used to cover event expenses, namely booth rental materials.
- Booth spaces are 10' x 10'. They include: 8' high green background drape, 32" high green dividing drape, 8' table skirted in white, 2 folding chairs and 7" x 44" booth number identification sign.
- PRIOR TO ACCESSING OUR REGISTRATION SITE, please view our booth layout. You will be asked to provide 3 preferred booth locations when you register. We will do our best to place all registrants in preferred locations on a 'first come, first served' basis. (Booth Spaces 18 - 25 have been reserved for our 'Sustainable Taste of Chautauqua' food vendors.)
- Please note: ONLY PERIMETER BOOTH LOCATIONS will have ELECTRICAL ACCESS.
- Our on-line registration site only accepts payment via debit or credit card.