Welcome to Fredonia
Prior to registering for classes, you will need to complete certain Health Forms in
order to comply with New York State Department of Health Regulations for attending
college here at Fredonia. All THREE of the following items need to be completed.
1) Please send a copy of your immunization record.
- Click here for our Immunization Requirements
- You can get your immunization record from your pediatrician , previous high school
- If you are unable to find a copy of your immunization form, your pediatrician or primary
care physician can order a blood test for "Titers for Measles, Mumps, and Rubella".
The results of this blood test can be sent to us as verification of your immunity.
This should be done prior to coming to Fredonia.
- The Immunization Record or Titer Results can be sent to us by using any of the following:
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: (716) 673-4722
- Mail: State University of New York at Fredonia, c/o Student Health Center, Lo Grasso
Hall, Fredonia, NY 14063
2) Please complete the online Meningitis Survey on "Your Connection"
3) Please complete the online Health History Form
Please contact the Student Health Center at (716) 673-3131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
with any questions regarding these forms.