EMPLOYEE ACCIDENT REPORTING PROCEDURE
Employees may be eligible for workers' compensation benefits when injured in a work-related
accident. Benefits include medical treatment at no cost to the employee and possible
wage replacement depending on the length of disability.
IF YOU ARE INJURED ON THE JOB:
- Seek medical assistance, if necessary, and notify your supervisor.
- Complete an Employee Accident Report, available from your supervisor, Human Resources
or click here for the online form.
- Call the Accident Reporting System (ARS) at 1-888-800-0029 to report the injury and to obtain an incident number. Please retain this important
number. The ARS Call Center hours are 8am - 9pm, M-F. Callers will be able to leave
a message after hours and on weekends and holidays.
- Promptly forward accident report and any medical documentation to Human Resources.
- Review the Claimant Information Packet
This packet contains valuable information about workers compensation benefits, including
prescription coverage (pg. 9-10) and direct deposit for your benefits (pg. 13-14).
OSU, Article 11, Page 67
For more information please contact
Human Resources at 673-3434