The easiest, fastest and most secure way to apply is online; paper applications are also available. SUNY Fredonia accepts The Common Application and the SUNY Application. Please complete and submit only one application. The fee for applying is $50.
The SUNY Application allows you to apply to SUNY Fredonia and other participating State University of New York schools. Applicants choosing this method will be required to complete an additional supplemental application, including a personal essay, and submit a letter of recommendation. (All EOP applicants must click here for additional application information)
--- OR ---
The Common Application is accepted at SUNY Fredonia and more than 300 selective colleges nationwide. It allows you to apply to any participating school with one application, and includes personal essay and letter of recommendation forms.
International application checklist:
- SUNY online application
- academic transcripts
- standardized test scores (TOEFL min. 61, IELTS min. 5.5, iTEP min Level 3, SAT or ACT)
- FSA-2 (autobiographical essay)
- FSA-3 (English proficiency evaluation)
- FSA-4 (financial data) with supporting documentation
- Music applicants must submit an audition
- Visual Arts and New Media applicants must submit a portfolio
- Acting applicants must audition
- Musical Theatre applicants must audition
- Theatre Production Design applicants must submit a portfolio