- Intent to Participate - read, sign, and submit immediately.
- Release of Confidential Information Form
Send us a copy of the information/signature page of your passport. This is required for flight arrangements.
Proof of Health Insurance Form
- be sure to include a copy of the front and back of your insurance card
as well as a letter from your insurance company
stating you are covered overseas.
- Student Health Information - must be completed and may require the review of your physician.
- Request for Fee Reduction Form - Fredonia students studying abroad get 50% off their Student Services Fee because they will not be on campus to take advantage of these services (computer labs, fitness center, etc.)
- Summer Registration Form - required for Non-SUNY students only
- Course Audit Registration Form - required for community members (non-credit) only
Important Things To Do:
- Return all forms to the International Education Center no later than the given deadline.
- Get 4 passport photos right away if an international visa is required.
- Apply for a passport if you don't already have one. You can download the application at: http://travel.state.gov/passport/get/first/first_830.html
- Make an appointment with your family physician to get a physical. Take the Physician's Statement Form and the completed Student Health Information Form with you when you go for your physical.
- Meet with your advisor to discuss your program abroad.
- Medical Insurance: All SUNY students are required to have health insurance that covers them internationally. Please check with your insurance provider to verify your coverage. A copy of your insurance card and a letter from your insurance company stating your coverage abroad is required as proof of insurance. If you are not covered internationally, check space "B" on the Proof of Insurance Form.
- Financial Aid: Recipients of Financial Aid are expected to pay the course fee online by the given deadline. Financial Aid will not be disbursed by the deadline, but can be used to reimburse your up-front costs.