The Library Advisory Committee is appointed by the Provost and is composed of faculty, graduate and undergraduate student representatives, and the University Librarian. The role of the Library Advisory Committee is to offer advice to the University Librarian on matters of interest to the campus community. Specifically matters of:
Appointment to the Library Advisory Committee
The normal term of appointment for members will be three years, with one-third of
the members to be replaced by the Provost each year.
The University Librarian will serve as the permanent chair of the Committee.
- One faculty member from the College of Education
- Two faculty members from the College of Liberal Arts & Sciences
- One faculty member from the School of Business
- One faculty member from the from the College of Visual and Performing Arts
- One member from Student Affairs staff
- Two members of the Library Faculty
- One undergraduate student
- One student employee of the library
- One graduate student
- The committee will meet 3 times each semester.
- Meetings will be limited to 50 minutes.
- The graduate student representative shall serve as secretary.
- The LAC web page shall contain the committee charge, membership and meeting minutes.
- The agenda is distributed one week before meetings.
- Minutes will be posted to the LAC web page after approval.
Library Advisory Committee Members
|Liberal Arts & Sciences||Jonathan H Titus|
|Liberal Arts & Sciences||Natalie Gerber|
|Visual & Performing Arts||Michael S Markham|
|Reed Library||Scott Richmond|
|Reed Library||Sara Parme|
|Student Affairs||Ricky Reiss|
|Library Student Employee||Vacant|
|Undergraduate Student||Meghan Bartok|
|Graduate Student||Nicole Triscuit|