How to Borrow From Reed Library
- Bring a valid photo ID to the circulation desk and pay the required $2 fee.
- Fill out a brief form before receiving your card.
- As a library card holder you are subject to fines and are responsible for any late,
lost, or damaged items. Please refer to our circulation policies.
- Any fines will have to be paid in-person at the circulation desk.
- If you would like to renew an item, you will have to call the circulation desk at
716-673-3184. At this time, community members cannot renew materials online.
- Keep in mind that library hours vary over the course of the year. Please refer to our hours.
- If you have any questions, please call 716-673-3184.
How to Make Photocopies
- Photocopy machines do not accept change.
- You can purchase a Fredonia gift card and have value placed on it at the college bookstore.
Cards can also be purchased at the Vend Port machine on the wall near the McEwen Computer
Lab. From this source, $10.00 will give you $7.00 of value on the card.
- Swipe your card.
- Photocopies are $.10/page.
- Double-sided copies are not available.
How to Use Reed Library Computers
- Bring a valid photo ID to the circulation desk. You must be 18 or older. You are responsible
for supervising any minors you may have with you. The library bears no responsibility
for Internet content. (August 2008)
- Register for a one (1) day username and password, or a longer-term username and password
that will expire on February 1st or September 1st.
- There are four (4) computers for community use. If those machines are occupied, you
will have to wait until one of the machines open.
- The four (4) computers have access to pre-installed software, internet, the library
catalog and library databases.
- When Reed Library is busy, community users may be asked to relinquish computers to
SUNY Fredonia students at any time.
How to Print From a Reed Library Computer
- Purchase a $3.00 "Print Quota TopUp Card" at the Circulation Desk using cash or check.
- The card will have the value of the card, a code, and a web address. Access the web
address and then enter the code from the card to increase your quota accordingly.
Lost cards or cards not loaded before the expiration date are the purchaser's responsibility.