From Library Desktop Computers
Each student begins the semester with a $20 balance in their print quota. You will be able to view your available balance from any campus computer.
From Your Laptop
Follow these instructions to wireless print.
How much does each page cost?
Single-print black and white page - $.03
Duplex print black and white page - $.04
Color print single page - $.10
Color print duplex page - $.16
**Note: The library iMacs cannot print color.What if I run out of printing money?
Purchase a $3.00 "Print Quota TopUp Card" at the Circulation Desk using cash, check, SUNY Fredonia Debit Account or FREDFunds. The card will have the value of the card, a code, and a web address. Access the web address and then enter the code from the card to increase your quota accordingly.
- Make photocopies using your FREDCard.
- Swipe your FREDCard.
- Photocopies are $.10/page.
- Funds will be deducted from your FREDFunds.
- A machine for adding funds to your FREDCard is located outside the library, across from the McEwen FSA Cafe.
Our scanner offers several options:
- Scan to USB
- Scan to Mail - email your scan
- Scan to Cloud - using your e-services log-in, your scan will appear in your Google Drive