Renew Reed Library Materials
Note: Your user ID is your EServices log-in (same as your Fredonia email). If you do not know your username and password, please log onto "Your Connection." Your log-on information can be located under "Personal Information."
- Visit the library catalog at: http://fre.sunyconnect.suny.edu:4410/F
- Click "Sign On" at the top of the page
- Sign in with your Fredonia E-Services Username/Password
- Click on the number next to "loans" on the page
5. Click the number next to the item you wish to renew
6. Click "Renew"
Renew Interlibrary Loan Materials
Note: You must do this before the item becomes overdue. Renewals are at the discretion of the lending library. We will ask their permission and send you an e-mail with their answer.
1. Log onto Interlibrary Loan using your EServices log-in (same as your Fredonia email).
2. Under "View" on the left-hand side, click on "Checked Out Items."
3. Click on the transaction number of the item you would like to renew.
4. Finally, click on the red renew button at the top left of the page.
Questions? 716-673-3180 or email@example.com