- State University General Education Requirement Links to Reports of Approved Courses, by Campus - http://www.suny.edu/provost/ This page provides links to reports listing SUNY General Education Requirement offerings, by category, at each State University campus.
- SUNY Learning Network - http://sln.suny.edu/ This page provides information on SUNY campuses that offer online (Internet) courses and in some cases, degree programs.
- NYS & CSEA Partnership for Education and Training - http://www.nyscseapartnership.org Explore education and training opportunities for New York State CSEA-represented employees.
- The Public Service Training Program (PSTP) Voucher Program - www.goer.state.ny.us/Train/pst/tuition/2008-2009_guidelines.pdf The PSTP Voucher Program is a tuition assistance benefit to New York State employees in the PS&T bargaining unit.
- The Workforce Investment Act of 1998 - http://www.workforcenewyork.org/ The Workforce Investment Act of 1998 provides an opportunity for individuals and business/industry to receive training through various educational providers participating in One-Stop Centers. SUNY Fredonia is an approved training provider. Individuals and organizations may qualify for tuition assistance through participation in the One-Stop Center. For more information on the Workforce Investment Act and how it may assist you, please click on this link.
- U.S. Department of Education - http://www.ed.gov/about/offices/list/ovae/?src=mr The U.S. Department of Education's website provides information on continuing education trends and resources.