You might consider enrolling in the Lifelong Learning Credit Program if you:
- Have a high school diploma or GED and want to explore college;
- Have completed a two-year college degree and want to continue on a part-time basis;
- Would like to take a few courses for personal enrichment rather than pursue a degree;
- Have a high school record which may not reflect your current interests, motivation and abilities, or you may have a full-time job;
- Have credits from other colleges and wish to explore Fredonia's offerings.