We ask that both students and parents or guardians read the following information
The well-being and safety of campers requires that the following rules and regulations
be observed. These regulations apply not only to minors, but also to campers who are
eighteen years of age or older. Parents will be notified of infractions of these rules,
and serious violations may result in immediate dismissal from the program. In such
cases, fees cannot be refunded.
• Attendance at all classes, recitals and required events is mandatory for all students.
No one will be excused from a scheduled activity unless advance written permission
is received and approved.
• All students are to remain for the full length of the program.
• No cars or motorbikes are allowed. Students may not drive or ride in a privately
owned vehicle without specific prior written request from the parent (approved by
the camp administration) stating the nature of the trip, destination, expected time
of return, and with whom the trip is to be taken. No general permission is acceptable.
Exceptions to this rule are commuters, who are allowed to ride to and from campus
or other camp activities. If it is essential that they drive themselves, specific
arrangements must be approved by the camp administration. However, under no circumstances
are they to allow other campers to ride with them as passengers, except under the
expressed conditions stated above.
• Members of the camp, on or off campus, may not use controlled substances, alcohol,
non-prescription drugs, marijuana, etc). Smoking is not allowed in campus buildings.
All campus smoking regulations will be strictly observed.
• Students must be in their rooms at 11:00 p.m. Quiet hours are 11:00 p.m. to 7:30
a.m., and all campers will cooperate with the counselors to maintain quiet during
• Inter-room visitation between male and female campers will not be permitted.
• No animals or pets of any nature are allowed.
• Cooking is not allowed.
• Visitors, with the exception of parents or guardians, will not be allowed without
permission of the Director of the camp. At no time can visitors be accommodated in
• Campers will be issued Meal/ID cards that must be carried at all times, and be used
for identification at meals. A charge of $10.00 will be made for the replacement of
a lost card and $20.00 for the replacement of a key.
In case of emergency, notify University Police in Gregory Hall, or call 673-3333.