SAVE THE DATE!
Spring 2015 New Student Orientation will take place on Tuesday, January 20th. This
orientation program runs from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and features:
- Academic Advising and Registration
- FREDCard Processing (Photo ID and Meal Plan)
- Campus Resource Fair (includes representatives from Student Activities, Career Development, Financial
Aid, Parking, Health and Counseling Center, and many more)
Detailed schedule information and online registration will be available December 1,
Please contact Erin.Mroczka@fredonia.edu with any questions you may have.
- A New Student Checklist is now available online at the First Year and Transition Programs (FYT) web page.
Newly accepted students are encouraged to take a look at this ASAP!
- Information about the Spring 2015 Orientation will be posted in October.