Welcome to Fredonia!
*Please note that our online registration system will be unavailable starting June
30 at 12 p.m. until July 1st at 8 a.m.*
Register Online Now!
New first-year and transfer students have several Orientation, advising, and registration
dates to select from this summer.
First-Year Summer Orientation is a two-day program offered on the following dates on a first-come, first-serve basis:
- Monday, July 7- Tuesday, July 8- FULL
- Thursday, July 10 - Friday, July 11- FULL
- Monday, July 14-Tuesday, July 15- FULL
- Thursday, July 17- Friday, July 18
* A Parent Orientation for families of first-year students is also offered on the above dates in conjunction
with the program for new students.
*Please note, all accepted EDP students are required to register for the July 10th-July
Click here to view our First-Year Summer Orientation Frequently Asked Questions page
Transfer Summer Orientation is a one-day program offered on the following dates:
- Monday, June 23-Online Registration is now closed!
Please call 716-673-3271 by 3pm on 6/20 if you want to attend.
- Saturday, June 28- Online Registration available until Wed. 6/25 at 11:59 p.m.
Click here to view our Transfer Summer Orientation Frequently Asked Questions page
Please contact Erin Mroczka, Director of First-Year and Transition Programs at (716)673-3271 with questions or
To help with your planning and decision making, please keep in mind:
Each orientation session has a limited number of seats available. Registration for
each summer session concludes 3 days prior to the program date or when all the available
seats are full, whichever comes first.