SPRING 2015 NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION
The Spring 2015 New Student Orientation, Advising, and Registration program will take
place on Tuesday, January 20, 2015 from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. in the Williams Center. (Check-in and continental breakfast start at 8:00 a.m.)
Program highlights include:
- Academic Advising and Registration
- FREDCard Processing (Photo ID and Meal Plan)
- Campus Resource Fair (includes representatives from Student Activities, Career Development, Financial
Aid, Parking, Health and Counseling Center, and many more)
- Vehicle Registration
- Connecting with other new students
Detailed schedule information will be available after December 1, 2014
Please be aware there will be a one-time, non-refundable $65.00 orientation fee charged
to all new students (first-year or transfer). This fee does not have to be paid
in advance; it will be added to the semester bill. Students are assessed this fee
even if they do not to attend orientation in person.
Parents or guardians are welcome to attend as well without additional cost.
Please contact Erin.Mroczka@fredonia.edu with any questions you may have.
- A New Student Checklist is now available online at the First Year and Transition Programs (FYT) web page.
Newly accepted students are encouraged to take a look at this ASAP!