2015 NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION PROGRAMS
Fredonia offers multiple New Student Orientation, Advising, and Registration programs
for first-year students and transfers.
Program highlights include:
- Academic Advising and Registration
- FREDCard Processing (Photo ID and Meal Plan)
- Campus Resource Fair (includes representatives from Student Activities, Career Development, Financial
Aid, Parking, Health and Counseling Center, and many more)
- Vehicle Registration
- Connecting with other new students
SAVE THE DATE!
Summer 2015 New Student Orientation Program Offerings:
Transfer Student Program
First-Year Student Programs
- Tuesday, July 2 - Wednesday. July 3
- Monday, July 6- Tuesday, July 7
- Thursday, July 9 - Friday, July 10
- Monday, July 13- Tuesday, July 14
- Thursday, July 16 - Friday, July 17
Please be aware there will be a one-time, non-refundable orientation fee charged to
all new students (first-year or transfer). Students are assessed this fee even if
they do not to attend orientation in person.
Please contact Erin.Mroczka@fredonia.edu with any questions you may have.
- A New Student Checklist is now available online at the First Year and Transition Programs (FYT) web page.
Newly accepted students are encouraged to take a look at this ASAP!