Please note that while the official deadline has passed to submit a proposal, you may still apply. Your proposal will be considered based on space and time constraints. Thank you.
Student Research and Creativity Exposition
Thursday, May 1, 2014
The 16th Annual Student Research and Creativity Exposition will take place on Thursday, May 1, 2014, from 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. in the Williams Center. Presentations will be by individuals or teams of students and will be mentored by a Fredonia faculty member. It is acceptable for the work to have been presented at other venues or for it to be a work in progress.
Examples of proposals are (but not limited to):
- Poster presentations
- Live performances (music, dance, theatre, etc.)
- Oral presentations (papers, PowerPoint, creative writing, etc.)
- Computer presentations
- Sculptures, paintings, etc.
- Music Compositions
- Multimedia Presentations
Applications for the 2014 expo are due Monday, March 24, 2014. Click here to go the Student Expo application.
The following guidelines apply to the Student Research and Creativity Exposition:
- The work must be by student(s) enrolled at SUNY Fredonia.
- The project must be mentored and endorsed by a member of the SUNY Fredonia faculty.
- Students with accepted proposals are expected to be present at the assigned time and will receive a certificate for their participation.
For further information, contact Tracy Horth at 673-3173 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Sponsored by the Office of Student Creative Activity and Research