Information regarding the 2015 Student Expo will be released at the beginning of the
spring 2015 semester.
Student Research and Creativity Exposition
Thursday, April 30, 2015
The 17th Annual Student Research and Creativity Exposition will take place on Thursday, April
30, 2015 from 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. in the Williams Center. Presentations will be
by individuals or teams of students and will be mentored by a Fredonia faculty member.
It is acceptable for the work to have been presented at other venues or for it to
be a work in progress.
Examples of proposals are (but not limited to):
- Poster presentations
- Live performances (music, dance, theatre, etc.)
- Oral presentations (papers, PowerPoint, creative writing, etc.)
- Computer presentations
- Sculptures, paintings, etc.
- Music Compositions
- Multimedia Presentations
Applications for the 2015 expo are not currently being accepted.
The following guidelines apply to the Student Research and Creativity Exposition:
- The work must be by student(s) enrolled at Fredonia.
- The project must be mentored and endorsed by a member of the Fredonia faculty.
- Students with accepted proposals are expected to be present at the assigned time and
will receive a certificate for their participation.
For further information, contact Tracy Horth at 673-3173 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Sponsored by the Office of Student Creative Activity and Research