Student Research and Creativity Exposition
Thursday, May 2, 2013
The 15th Annual Student Research and Creativity Exposition will take place on Thursday, May 2, 2013, from 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. in the Williams Center. Presentations will be by individuals or teams of students and will be mentored by a Fredonia faculty member. It is acceptable for the work to have been presented at other venues or for it to be a work in progress.
Examples of proposals are (but not limited to):
- Poster presentations
- Live performances (music, dance, theatre, etc.)
- Oral presentations (papers, PowerPoint, creative writing, etc.)
- Computer presentations
- Sculptures, paintings, etc.
- Music Compositions
- Multimedia Presentations
- Video (films, documentaries, etc.)
Applications for the 2013 expo are due Friday, March 22, 2013.
The following guidelines apply to the Student Research and Creativity Exposition:
- The work must be by student(s) enrolled at SUNY Fredonia.
- The project must be mentored and endorsed by a member of the SUNY Fredonia faculty.
- Students with accepted proposals are expected to be present at the assigned time and will receive a certificate for their participation.
For further information, contact Tracy Horth at 673-3173 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
Sponsored by the Office of Student Creative Activity and Research