Student Research and Creativity Exposition
Thursday, April 30, 2015
The 17th Annual Student Research and Creativity Exposition will take place on Thursday, April
30, 2015 from 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. in the Williams Center. Presentations will be
by individuals or teams of students and will be mentored by a Fredonia faculty member.
It is acceptable for the work to have been presented at other venues or for it to
be a work in progress.
Examples of proposals are (but not limited to):
- Poster presentations
- Live performances (music, dance, theatre, etc.)
- Oral presentations (papers, PowerPoint, creative writing, etc.)
- Computer presentations
- Sculptures, paintings, etc.
- Music Compositions
- Multimedia Presentations
Applications are no longer being accepted. Please contact Tracy Horth at email@example.com
for more information.
The following guidelines apply to the Student Research and Creativity Exposition:
- The work must be by student(s) enrolled at Fredonia.
- The project must be mentored and endorsed by a member of the Fredonia faculty.
- Students with accepted proposals are expected to be present at the assigned time and
will receive a certificate for their participation.
For further information, contact Tracy Horth at 673-3173 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsored by the Office of Student Creative Activity and Research