Philosophy of Mind, Philosophy of Language, Metaphysics, Value Theory
- Belief about the Self: A Defense of the Property Theory of Content (New York: Oxford University Press, 2008).
- "The Doctrine of Propositions, Internalism, and Global Supervenience," Philosophical Studies 131 (2006): 447-457.
- "The Time of Death's Misfortune," Nous 36 (2002): 359-383.
- "Rationality and Puzzling Beliefs," Philosophy and Phenomenological Research 63 (2001): 29-55.
- "The Structure of Higher Goods," Southern Journal of Philosophy 39 (2001): 47-57. Reprinted in Recent Work on Intrinsic Value, M. Zimmerman and T. Ronnow-Rasmussen, eds., (Dordrecht: Springer, 2005).
mental content, nonexistence and fiction, analysis of knowledge
Philosophical Inquiry, Intro and Intermediate Logic, Age of Analysis, Philosophy of Mind, Philosophy of Language