As part of the development process various members of the Task Force are attending
regular meetings and reaching out to the campus community in a variety of ways:
- Monday, October 31st: Began campus-wide publicity regarding this initiative and informed
the campus community of our task and their opportunity to participate in this process.
- Thursday, Nov. 3rd: Members of the Task Force presented current progress and solicited
feedback at the Vice President for Academic Affairs Council Meeting.
- Thursday, Nov. 3rd: Members of the Task Force attended the Strategic Plan Forum to generate discussion regarding the connection between "The Power of Fredonia" document
and the baccalaureate goals framework.
- Wednesday, Nov. 9th: The Task Force met with the University Senate's Executive Committee and Standing Committee Chairpersons to discuss the process and the role of governance.
- Wednesday, Nov. 9th: Gary Bice attended an Alumni Board meeting to inform them of this initiative and to gather feedback.
- Wednesday, Nov. 9th: Members of the Task Force met with a writer from The Leader to provide information for an article in the student newspaper.
- Thursday, Nov. 10th: Dick Reddy attended a meeting with Student Association representatives to educate students about this process and encourage their participation.
- Wednesday, Nov. 16th: Members of the Task Force presented current progress and solicited
feedback at the Academic Leadership meeting.
- Thursday, Nov. 17th: Members of the Task Force presented current progress and solicited
feedback at the Division of Student Affairs Directors' Meeting.
- Wednesday, Nov. 30th: Members of the Task Force met with the President and his Cabinet (the four Vice-Presidents) to update them on the progress and next steps.
- Monday, Dec. 5th: Presented progress report at the University Senate meeting.
- Wednesday, Dec. 7th: Briefed the College Council on this initiative, including current status and future plans.
- Monday, Dec. 19th: Sent draft recommendations to the President; posted on the website for the campus community.
- Monday, Feb. 20th: Special Senate Meeting held to discuss the Baccalaureate Goals and the Strategic Plan