This year's Commencement ceremony will be held on Saturday, May 16, 2015. For more
information, visit the Commencement Web Site.
Who may participate in Commencement?
- Students who have applied for degrees for MAY or AUGUST 2015 are eligible. You should
apply for the semester that degree requirements will be completed. Application for
Degree forms are available in the Registrar's Office, Reed Library, and must be submitted
by Wednesday February 4, 2015.
- Students who received degrees in August or December of 2014 may participate if they
have not participated before.
Appeal information for students who expect to complete requirements after August,
- You must have at least 108 credit hours completed at the end of the Spring 2015 semester.
- Submit a degree application for the semester you intend to complete your degree requirements.
- Request permission to participate in Commencement 2015. Forms are available in the
Registrar's Office and must be submitted by April 4, 2014 along with your application for degree. No appeals will be accepted after the deadline.