This year's Commencement ceremony will be held on Saturday, May 18, 2013. For more information, visit the Commencement Web Site.
Who may participate in Commencement?
- Students who have applied for degrees for MAY or AUGUST 2013 are eligible. You should apply for the semester that degree requirements will be completed. Application for Degree forms are available in the Registrar's Office, Reed Library, and must be submitted by Monday February 12, 2013.
- Students who received degrees in August or December of 2012 may participate if they have not participated before.
Appeal information for students who expect to complete requirements after August, 2013:
- You must have at least 108 credit hours completed at the end of the Spring Semester 2013.
- Submit a degree application for the semester you intend to complete your degree requirements.
- Request permission to participate in Commencement 2013. Forms are available in the Registrar's Office and must be submitted by April 5, 2013 along with your application for degree. No appeals will be accepted after the deadline.