Other SUNY students seeking cross registration at Fredonia.
1. Complete the SUNY cross registration form and obtain approval signatures from your home institution.
2. Submit completed form and an official transcript from your home institution to the SUNY Fredonia Registrar’s Office at:Registrar’s Office Attn: Cross Registration Reed Library SUNY Fredonia Fredonia, NY 14063
3. The Registrar’s Office will register you for your course(s) no earlier than the first week prior to the beginning of the semester. An email will be sent when your registration is complete.
Criteria and Applicable situations for cross registration:
- Student must maintain a full-time course load at their home institution. (12 credit hours for undergraduate students or 9 credits for graduate students)
- No more than six credit hours of coursework are allowed per semester
- Students must meet all prescribed pre-requisites and other course restrictions
(Academic Departments reserve the right to deny a cross registration due to gpa or other departmental admission criteria that are not met by the visiting student)
- Courses must be taken in Fall and Spring semesters only
- Courses are being sought for greater efficiency of resources (faculty, facilities, etc)
To be determined by home institution:
- Courses must be unique experiences not offered at your home institution OR
- Courses are not available or are necessary to resolve a schedule conflict that would otherwise create a delay in degree completion
Cross registration is not applicable to Internships, Independent Studies or Capstone Courses. The SUNY Fredonia reserves the right to restrict other courses as necessary.