Option 1: Online Ordering
For a variety of delivery methods and the most expedient service (1–2 business days), order your SUNY Fredonia transcript online through Credentials Inc. Transcripts Plus. Key features include:
- 24/7 access. You may submit your request from any computer connected to the internet anywhere in the world.
- Faster Service. Your transcript may be mailed as early as one business day after submitting your request. TranscriptPlus® facilitates your order 24 hours per day, 365 days per year, for a minimal service charge. TranscriptPlus® provides operator assistance from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 6 a.m. to 4 p.m.(EST) Friday by calling 847.716.3005
- Status updates. Receive email or text updates on the status of your request, from receipt of the order to a notice when the transaction is complete. This includes confirmation numbers, express delivery tracking numbers, and toll free phone assistance. If there is a problem in processing your request, you are notified via email or text.
- Easy address look-up. A search feature connects you to a database of many college and university mailing addresses.
Three Simple Steps to order online:
- Current students and alumni with access to "Your Connection" should login and submit your request from the "Student" tab.
- Alumni prior to 2001 and those students who cannot recall their "Your Connection" login credentials can use this link and complete the form provided.
- Insert debit or credit card number for payment of $2.00 per transcript. (This is a fee paid directly to Credentials Inc. to cover the cost of the expedited service. SUNY Fredonia does not charge a per transcript fee.)
- Submit order. Transcripts Plus will notify you regarding the status of your request.
* Transcripts will NOT be released if you have an outstanding financial obligation to the university or if a restrictive hold has been placed on your student record.
Electronic Transcript Certificate of Authenticity
SUNY Fredonia, located in Fredonia, NY has appointed Credentials Inc. as the designated agent for processing and sending official electronic transcripts on behalf of SUNY Fredonia. The PDF transcript that is produced using this service contains the identical information as the printed transcript and can be certified as unaltered by uploading the file to the company’s website that is provided during the delivery process. Credentials Inc. has been granted the authority to deliver all such electronic transcript requests on behalf of SUNY Fredonia and respond to any inquiries regarding the transactions.
Option 2: Mail-in or In Person Requests
Access the transcript request form using this link. This form must be printed, signed and either mailed or brought into the Registrar's Office for processing. Transcripts requested this way require 5–7 business days to process.
SUNY Fredonia DOES NOT accept transcript requests via fax or email.