Gregory Hall

Gregory Hall

main entrance

Named for twenty-year, SUNY Fredonia President Dr. Leslie R. Gregory, Gregory Hall is the oldest residence hall on campus, opened in 1950. It is primarily an upperclass co-ed, corridor style residence hall featuring parquet floors. Each of this hall’s five “houses” contains a laundry room, penthouse and kitchen. One of the houses has historically been a substance-free living unit. An independent-living oriented hall, guests are not required to sign-in.  Also, located directly across from the University Bookstore, Convenience Store, Cranston Marché and Starbucks,


Page modified 7/15/14