Nixon Hall

Nixon Hall

main entrance

Named for Samuel Frederick Nixon, member of the Fredonia Council from 1932 to 1952, formerly President of the Chautauqua and Erie and Dunkirk and Fredonia Telephone Companies, member of the American Association of Museums, Vice President of the Genesee Historical Society, and Trustee and President of the Chautauqua County Historical Society; Nixon Hall opened in 1963. It is a first-year female, corridor-style residence hall. It features four recreation rooms, a kitchenette and recreation room on the first floor, two laundry rooms, and a recently renovated lobby and bathrooms. Nixon Hall houses ResNet, the resident student PC trouble-shooting help desk, and is located across the street from the Reed Library.


Page modified 7/15/14