Connecting to FREDsecure with Windows 7
(1) Click on the Internet Access icon in the Windows Taskbar. It will look like a series of signal bars.
(2) Choose FREDsecure from the list of available wireless networks.
(3) When prompted for authentication, enter your eServices ID and Password for the User name and Password.
(4) If you see a Windows Security Alert, click the “Connect” button.
Setting FREDsecure as Your Default SSID
(1) Click on the Start button and choose Control Panel.
(2) In the Control Panel, find the section labeled Network and Internet and choose the option “View Network Status and Tasks.” On the left hand side of the window, click on “Manage wireless networks.”
(3) Click on the FREDsecure network to highlight it and then click “Move up” until it is at the top of the list. This will have your computer default to choosing the FREDsecure network before searching for any other networks.