Request Medical Records

Medical Records are maintained for all students and all information is kept confidential and protected by the federal Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act. Protected health information can ONLY be released with written consent of the patient, or pursuant to court order or medical emergency.

How can I get a copy of my immunization records?

You can access your immunization records that are available on our Banner system using the following link.

View and print your immunization record

How can I get a copy of my medical records?

To obtain a copy of your medical records print , fill out and mail, fax or bring in to the student health center, The Authorization for Release of Protected Health Information which specifies to whom and about what illnesses or injury information may be released. (It isn’t a “blanket” release.) Exceptions may be made in the case of a legally executed subpoena, according to public health regulations or in the event of a life-threatening situation.

Absolutely no personal medical information will be communicated to patients or others via email. This type of information is given only in person or by telephone, after securing personal identification.


For any questions or concerns, please contact Deborah Dibble, Director of the Student Health Center by email at, by phone at (716) 673-3131 or by fax at (716) 673-4722.

Student Health Center

LoGrasso Hall
State University of New York at Fredonia
Fredonia, NY 14063
(716) 673-3131 phone
(716) 673-4722 fax