For Thanksgiving, Winter, and Spring Break Charter Bus Information, CLICK HERE.
The SUNY Fredonia Ticket Office is here to help campus and student organizations plan transportation to activities. The following information is needed to obtain an accurate quote from a bus agency:
- Dates you plan to leave and return
- Destination (be as specific as possible, i.e., city, street address)
- Departure and arrival times or beginning and ending times
- A contact name, phone number, and address
- Any special itinerary requests, (i.e., special location stops)
Once you've collected all required information, please contact the SUNY Fredonia Ticket Office and we will obtain quotes from various bus companies.
Full payment is due two weeks prior to the departure. Depending on the circumstance, special arrangements may be made if your group books a bus within two weeks of your scheduled departure.
Should your group have to cancel, it is the responsibility of your contact person to call us within 48 hours of your scheduled departure. Please note, if your bus is scheduled for a Saturday or Sunday, you must call us by NOON on Friday! Failure to follow this procedure will result in a cancellation charge.
A clean-up fee will be charged by the bus company if extensive cleaning of the bus is deemed necessary after usage.